The Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration training expands your mastery of the enterprise-level Oracle Solaris 11.3 operating system. You are presented with complex and integrated administration concepts, supported by an intensive hands-on experience. Also, this course will introduce you to Oracle Solaris 11 on the Cloud.
The Oracle Linux 7: System Administration training helps you develop a range of skills, including installation, using the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel, configuring Linux services, preparing the system for the Oracle Database, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Enable kernel features.
- Set up users and groups.
- Configure system logging, the boot process, the network and storage.
- Install additional software packages.
- Keep the kernel up to date by using Ksplice.
- Understand how implementing Ksplice gives you zero down time kernel updates.
- Configure services such as NTP, NFS, FTP, OpenSSH, firewalls and iptables.
The Oracle Linux 7: Advanced Administration training teaches you how to automate OS installation, recover from boot problems and configure networking and authentication services. Explore shared storage configuration, implement virtualization services implementation, and system resources management. In this course, you will be introduced to the Oracle IaaS Cloud Solution.